Today’s post will be a bit of a break from routine, thanks to a photo-preventing thunderstorm. Someday I will build myself a lightbox. But today, I’ll share a few things I’ve been eying this spring, mostly food-related, but with a few other things thrown into the mix.
- I just bought this book and have been marking just about every recipe to try.
- Lava cakes from Cookus
- This photo from Cannelle et Vanille is breathtaking
- I made homemade paneer for the first time
- I just started reading Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef and am in love. I mean, look.
- A weekly pilgrimage.
- I’ve been on an Edna St. Vincent Millay kick. Try this.
- I think I’m going to need to jump on this baking with tea bandwagon. First on the list is adapting this recipe to be naturally-sweetened.
- A lot of solo cooking requires music. And more music. Go ahead and laugh at my taste.
- I’ve been contemplating summer possibilities as temperatures rise.
- I just finished reading this and am blown away.
- To further reinforce the fact that I am a classics nerd, I’m working my way through I, Claudius.
- Planning on putting up some preserved lemons.
- I’m stage-managing a play which everyone in the Montreal area should come see.
That’s all for now!